- Alan to all the campers and counselors who are mean to him
"I'm not going back, Michael! Ever! Everyone's always picking on me!"
- Alan devastated after he was tormented by Mickey and Frank Kostic
"Your ass stinks"
- Alan's catchphrase
"I hate them! I hate all of them! I wish I could kill them!"
- Alan after Randy, the rest of the boys, Linda and the rest of the girls humiliated him at the pier when Alan tried to talk to Karen that he didn't murder anybody and skin his frogs when it was actually his stepbrother Michael and his friends
- Alan after Mickey threw eggs at him the second time before he threw a knife at him, almost killing him
"You all suck! I hope you die!"
- Alan insulting Frank, Mickey and all the people who are mean to him after he got into a fight with Mickey and got yelled at by Frank
"They're all so mean! Why can't they leave me alone?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!"
- Alan complaining about being picked on and abused before he got beat up with a mallet by his step brother Michael for all the murders, almost killing him until Angela prevented him from doing so by grabbing the mallet away from him and skinned him alive, killing him
- Alan's last line in the movie
|Portrayed by||Michael Gibney|
|Family||Michael (step-brother; deceased)|
|Appearance(s)||Return to Sleepaway Camp (2008)|
|Love interests||Karen (formerly)|
Every other camper at Camp Manabe
Every other camp staff at Camp Manabe
Alan was a troubled 14-year-old with poor social skills who attended Camp Manabe with his abusive stepbrother. While he bullied the younger kids, he was the constant butt of the older campers' and counselors' pranks. Angela Baker observed this and killed those who were mean to him. Former Camp Arawak counselor Ronnie and a girl named Petey would always protect him and stand up for him.
Although he sometimes causes trouble, Alan was probably once a good kid but it seems his bad behavior comes from being bullied by counselors, the camp owner, and older campers, including his step-brother Michael. He always had deep hatred towards all of them, including his stepbrother.
Return to Sleepaway Camp (2008)Edit
He serves as the main protagonist of the film.
Alan is almost the exact opposite of Peter/Angela Baker from the first Sleepaway Camp movie. He is also bullied by most of the other campers, camp owner, and counselors, but while Angela was picked on for being painfully shy and quiet, Alan is bullied mainly because of his obnoxious personality. He also picks on the younger, smaller campers and never hesitates to use the words "Your ass stinks!" when aggravated.
He has a contentious relationship with his stepbrother Michael, who is arguably smarter than most of the other male campers, but Michael abuses Alan. His love interest is Karen, who is different from other female campers as she doesn't participate in the teasing and bullying.
Despite him being almost alone, Alan does have a group of frogs he likes hanging out with. He treats them like pets and acts very protectively towards them especially, if one of them is hurt.
Alan was almost killed by his stepbrother, Michael.
Ricky Thomas, Jenny, and Ronnie found him barely alive.
He now hates Karen for being more interested in his stepbrother more than him, thinking he skinned frogs when actually Michael did and being part of a prank that had people see Alan in his underwear. After almost being killed by his stepbrother Michael, Angela skinned Michael alive for all the cruel things he's done to him, and Ronnie, Ricky and Jenny found Alan barely alive. He even learned that Angela was the one who committed all these murders around Camp Manabe and was glad he wasn't the one who killed all the campers and camp staff.